Cats of the Clans: a Warrior Cat Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Warrior Cat forums. Here you can chat with friends about the books, fanfics, roleplays, and much much more.

5 posters

FallClan-- resting beneath the natural beauty of the mystic waterfalls above us. AKA da ADMIN's clan!

Tigerfire
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

FallClan-- resting beneath the natural beauty of the mystic waterfalls above us. AKA da ADMIN's clan! - Page 2 Empty Re: FallClan-- resting beneath the natural beauty of the mystic waterfalls above us. AKA da ADMIN's clan!

Post  Tigerfire Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:15 am

Heatherpool wrote:Blazepaw glanced at Tigerfire and mewed happily,"Hi, Tigerfire!"
    "Hi Blazepaw, are you up for some battle practice?" Tigerfire asked her apprentice.
    Heatherpool
    Heatherpool
    Warrior
    Warrior

FallClan-- resting beneath the natural beauty of the mystic waterfalls above us. AKA da ADMIN's clan! - Page 2 Empty Re: FallClan-- resting beneath the natural beauty of the mystic waterfalls above us. AKA da ADMIN's clan!

Post  Heatherpool Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:41 pm

Blazepaw sprang up and mewed,"Of course I am!"

(hahahahah i think i know how to get more people to get on this forum!! i was on thie website and i registered, so anyway i was just chillin and then people can like message you and almost everyone i have messaged are warrior fans!theres even a warrior fan club! one of them even made a rp with me with warriors, soo im gonna tell them about this website and then i hope they will register! Very Happy Very Happy)
    Tigerfire
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Tigerfire Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:13 pm

"Meet me at the training hollow after you get something to eat, then," Then Tigerfire walked out of camp to the training hollow to wait for her apprentice.
    Heatherpool
    Heatherpool
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Heatherpool Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:04 pm

"Okey!" Blazepaw mewed and quickly grabbed a vole out of the fresh kill pile. She padded over to a tree stump and settled down to eat. When she finished, she ran over to the training hollow.
    Tigerfire
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Tigerfire Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:26 pm

When Blazepaw arrived at the training hollow, Tigerfire was sitting down and groomong her pelt. "Oh, good, your hear," She said when Blazepaw arrived. "Now, let me see what you got....attack me."
    Heatherpool
    Heatherpool
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Heatherpool Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:03 pm

Blazepaw nodded and took a deep breath. She exailed and darted for Tigerfire's underbelly.
    Tigerfire
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Tigerfire Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:19 pm

Tigerfire didn't expect Blazepaw to go for the underbelly, but jumped up all same, and landed on her back. "Not bad, i have to say i'm surprised that you went for the underbelly, all the new apprentice's usually go for the side." Tigerfire released her apprentice, and backed away, "This time try to use your size as your advantage."
    Heatherpool
    Heatherpool
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Heatherpool Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:00 pm

Blazepaw nodded and swiftly ran around Tigerfire to look for an unguarded spot. She quickly darted toward Tigerfire's side, but instead slid underneath her and knocked her softly off her paws. Blazepaw huffed,"H-how was that?"
    Tigerfire
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Tigerfire Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:10 pm

"That was good," She said while getting back on her paws. "Let's shift over to hunting, we'll do more battle practice tomarrow. Let's see what you can catch."
    Heatherpool
    Heatherpool
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Heatherpool Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:31 pm

"Okey!" Blazepaw mewed and padded into the forest. She immedietly scented rabbit. "Look Tigerfire," she mewed," its a rabbit.And its happy."

(\_/)
    (^_^)
    ( W )D
    Tigerfire
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Tigerfire Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:54 pm

"lets see if you can catch it" Tigerstar whispered. "Try to keep down wind" (sorry, i'm fighting a bunch of kit stealers on the forums Mad Mad and one of them was a clanmate Exclamation Mad )
    Tigerfire
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Tigerfire Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:55 pm

oh sorry i said Tigerstar that is supposed to be tigerFIRE(i'm really distracted right now)
    Heatherpool
    Heatherpool
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Heatherpool Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:04 pm

(aww thats terrible! Sad )

Blazepaw slowly stalked the rabbit, albino , and then pounced on it and killed it wish a swift bite. "Yayf! i fid itf!" Blazepaw mewed happily with a clump of fur in her mouth.
    Tigerfire
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Tigerfire Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:49 pm

Tigerfire purred, "Good job." She scented vole in the air and followed it till she saw the little creature. Tigerfire crouched down and suddenly pounced on it, but the vole had already scented her and ran away, so Tigerfire caught nothing but dust. "Mousedung," She cursed. "Lesson #2, make sure your downwind of the vole," She said frustratingly.
    Heatherpool
    Heatherpool
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Heatherpool Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:55 pm

Blzepaw nodded and then picked up her rabbit. "Ughf, fare we fonna catchf more," Blazepaw asked her mentor.
    Tigerfire
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Tigerfire Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:59 pm

Heatherpool wrote:Blzepaw nodded and then picked up her rabbit. "Ughf, fare we fonna catchf more," Blazepaw asked her mentor.
    "Yes we will catch more," Tigerfire said. She saw a bird on a low branch, and this time, she was downwind. Jumped up and caught the bird, and killed it quickly. "Lets split up to find more prey and meet back here, then we'll call it a day." Then Tigerfire dissapeared through some bushes.
    Heatherpool
    Heatherpool
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Heatherpool Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:40 pm

Blazepaw buried her rabbit and slipped quietly through the forest. She stopped when she saw a mouse scurry across the ground. She dropped in a hunters crouch, but stepped on a leaf. The mouse shot up and dashed in a hole. Blazepaw hissed,"Fox dung!!"
    Tigerfire
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Tigerfire Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:24 pm

Tigerfire saw a vole in the undergrowth, and went in the hunter's crouch. She had to avoid many leaves and twigs, to be unnoticed. Then she stepped on a twig and the vole looked up, but it was too late, Tigerfire had caught it, "Your not getting away from me this time!" she said triumphantly.
    Heatherpool
    Heatherpool
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Heatherpool Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:31 pm

Blazepaw padded through the forest quietly, not finding any prey. When she spotted a bird, she dropped into a hunters crouch and slowly moved toward the bird in the tree. Suddenly, a fox jumped out of the bushes and killed the bird. Blazepaw stared at the fox with horror, then absent-mindedly ran from it.
    Tigerfire
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Tigerfire Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:07 pm

Tigerfire was stalking a mouse when she picked up the scent of her apprentice Blazepaw, unfortunatly, the mouse smelled it too and ran off. Tigerfire hissed. [/i]Mousebrain![/i]
    Heatherpool
    Heatherpool
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Heatherpool Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:15 pm

"TIGERFIRE!! TIREFIRE!!" Blazepaw howled,"THERE WAS A FOX!!"
    Tigerfire
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Tigerfire Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:50 pm

"A fox!? Where, show me!" Tigerfire said urgently, looking at her fightened apprentice.
    Heatherpool
    Heatherpool
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Heatherpool Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:30 pm

Blazepaw led Tigerfire toward the place where she saw the fox. "Here! Right here!," she mewed looking around to see if the fox was still there. "I-I saw a bird and then it leaped out and got the bird."
    Tigerfire
    Tigerfire
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Tigerfire Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:56 pm

"I don't smell anything, are you su-" Tigerfire was cut off, by a big red fox, crashing into her. Tigerfire had regained her balance and slid under the fox's belly to claw it.
    Heatherpool
    Heatherpool
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post  Heatherpool Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:24 pm

Blazepaw stood frozen in fear. She didn't know what to do, and watched Tigerfire lunge for the fox's underbelly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 1:04 pm